31.3.11

A party atmosphere





Small children with pocket money, dogs off leads, cups of coffee, census chat, and a BBC film crew.

It is all go here, thankfully the calm and serene scent of the narcissus and the elegance of a Webber tulip are keeping me sane, as is this song.

Vegetable chips are providing nourishment, although i only the sweet potato ones. Parsnips are on the list of food of the devil.

A stolen piece of pear blossom.

As Mothering Sunday gets closer, blogging will get odder, and then next week we are closed, en vacances, because of the fair, and that incident with The Hound and the candy floss machine.

The party continues at the shop until then, come on down. The price is right.

Reports that i abandoned the shop, and the customers therein to chase after the television cameras, are not completely unfounded.

According to sources on Twitter it is National Cleavage Day. How did i not get this memo?

2 comments:

Mrs B said...

Your post title reminded me of Mr Abbott.....and now I cannot get this bleeping song out of my head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPLk5mJ1D4

Enjoy ;) xxx

Becca said...

I didn't know it was national cleavage day yesterday. The things that pass me by in my bubble.

I was on TV one. The news and then Panorama. In the background. My whole family waving like "oooohhh, we're on't telly". Only to see it on BBC Breaking News when they were interviewing a dead person's husband. Oops.

I'm so glad its Friday. I'm going home. To see my Mother Hen

x